Wednesday, December 6, 2017

Power Rangers Battle Beasts Season 1, Episode 7: A Life at It's Limit

Hey guys. Sorry that it's been a long time and sadly, even it's December, there is no Christmas episode planned at this time. I do have one planned later in the season, but I doubt I would release it at Christmas time. So, with that out of the way, let's get into Episode 7 of Power Rangers Battle Beasts, A Life at It's Limit.

_________________________________________________________________________________

After a quick recap of last time...

Leon: Last time on Power Rangers Battle Beasts...

We begin our episode with the Rangers going back to Larry's hideout.

Aaron: Larry?
Amy: What happened?
Leon: Everything's gone.
Sadie: Where do you think he ran off to?

After looking out into the forest...

Trevor: Who knows? It's getting late.

After the Rangers leave, and when Aaron has a look of concern on his face, we cut to night as we see Gigantojaw in the ground, yelling for help, but muffled.

Gigantojaw: Anybody? Help me!!

Suddenly, a cubed purple arm pulls him out of the ground, transitioning into the new opening sequence.


After, we cut to the Rangers ,in the morning, as they notice Aaron is already at the table.

Sadie: Oh, hey Aaron. Didn't know you were up so early.
Aaron: I just couldn't stop thinking.
Amy: About Larry?
Aaron: This place is a big world. I just don't get why he just suddenly disappears.
Trevor: Well, hey, look on the bright side. Now he has a good perspective on humans. I mean, he did save you.

Leon then later spots EZ's bug-out bag (which he shown on Tokuween 2016).

Leon: What's this? Band-Aids?

Grabbing out his Birth Buster.

Leon: Cool gun.

And finding a WWE Diva magazine of Torrie Wilson in a silver bikini.

Leon: Whoa, who's this sexy dame?
EZ: Gimme that! It's mine! What the hell are you doing going through my bug-out bag?!
Leon: Hey, why can't I see? Don't you know? Cause Sharing means--!
EZ: If you finish that sentence, I swear to God I am going to show every single episode of Ninninger.

Cut to the Zenix Arrowship, where Bloxor makes his return.

Bloxor: Hello, again, everyone. Naria, the usual.
Zarkron: Welcome back, Bloxor. I'd see the regenerating ability in your body has done well.
Bloxor: I can call myself lucky, but let's get to usual things. As I speak, Gigantojaw is now making a living hell out of those humans.

An alarm then goes off, which upsets Sadie.

Sadie: Uh, what's that noise?
Trevor: I reconfigured HAL's system and connected it with EZ's desktop, turning it into a supercomputer.
EZ: What did you that for?
Trevor: To detect enemies. We got the Zenix Empire attacking 49th Street.
Aaron: Let's go.

As the Rangers leave, we see Gigantojaw eating up a building.

Gigantojaw: Well, that felt appetizing! Time for seconds!

The Rangers arrive.

Amy: Wait a minute? Isn't that the monster from before?

A flashback of Gigantojaw falling in the forest is shown.

Sadie: Holy crap, your right! We got so caught up with Larry & Bloxor, we forgot all about him.
Leon: Well, now we can make amends. Let's take this guy to his grave.
Aaron: It's Morphin Time!

The Rangers then morph and begin to fight Gigantojaw.

Gigantojaw: Time to defeat you Rangers with my mighty power. Psych!

Gigantojaw then runs to the building on the right, gobbling it down as fast as the Daytona 500, then jumping off of it.

Leon: Hey, big mouth, get back here!
Aaron: I'll get him! Unleash the--!
Sadie: Wait a sec! I hear someone crying. Over there.

The Rangers then move through the rubble, searching for the girl.

Leon: Hello?
Amy: Are you here?

Sara and Aaron then spot someone saving the girl, they run up to him while demorphing, where it's actually Larry who saved her.

Sadie: Are you okay?
Larry: Oh, I'm fine, amigo.
Aaron: Larry?
Larry: You've got me confused with someone else.

As the others arrive, demorphed, Aaron pulls off his hood, revealing grey hair.

Aaron: What happened to you?
Leon: You look old now.

He says as he takes off his sunglasses.

Larry: Well, I can explai--.

He then realizes that the little girl knows what he looks like now. He tries to cover his face, thinking she would scream and run away, but she does the opposite.

Little Girl: Thank you, mister.
Larry: No problem, senorita.

We then cut back to the house as the Rangers bring Larry to their home.

All Five: We're home.
EZ: Oh, hey guys, how was the--

EZ then spots Larry.

EZ: Holy crap, is this the Avatar you guys were talking about?
Larry: Hola.
Leon: EZ, this is Larry. Larry, EZ.
EZ: Nice to meet you. I'm sure you know the Rangers. These two are my Imagin friends, Rager and Suave.
Rager: Oh look, food!

He says as he takes out his knife from his holster.

EZ: Cut it out, Rager. I'm sorry, Rager is kind of a...sadist. He's just messin' around with you.
Sadie: Well, know that we got introductions out of the way, let's get some answers.

She says as she sits at the table.

Aaron: OK, I'll start. What's with your hair?
Larry: Well, what's the matter with trying out a new look?
Trevor: Cut the crap. It's so obvious.

He says as he takes off his glasses.

Trevor: The only way Aaron could have assumed Gorilla Mode is by having Larry infuse his own energy into him. That energy is also his life energy.
Leon: So what your coming across is that by infusing his life energy into him...
Sadie: His lifespan has shortened.

This brings a look of shock to Aaron's face.

Aaron: Well, why can't I just infuse it back into him?
Trevor: Once our life energy is infused into another, it's permanent. It's a done-deal. Sorry.
Aaron: I need some air.

Aaron then walks outside. He then sits on the hood of his truck, talking in monologue.

Aaron (monologue): When I first turned into the Red Gorilla Ranger, the power felt immense. I thank Larry for that. I felt like I was connected to him. But now that his life is shortened, I feel like it's happening all over again.

A flashback of the car crash appears.

Aaron (dialogue): Wait a minute. On that night, when the bird-man infused his energy into me wouldn't that mean his life is shortened too?

As night rolls around, Larry looks out at the window after the others explain why Aaron can morph.

Larry: So that's how he can morph.
Trevor: Yes.
Larry: What was he doing on that night to begin with?
Leon: Aaron, lost his parents at a young age.
Sadie: There's a possibility that he doesn't want you to die like they did.
Trevor: Do you know where the bird-man is?
Larry: Hard to know. This world is a big place. Why?
Trevor: Well, I have a hunch that maybe he stole the missing cube.
Sadie: Well, if he's bad, then why did he save Aaron?
Trevor: Like I said, it's just a hunch. We don't know for sure.
Amy: Well, if he did steal the cube, I wonder why.

Cut to the next day, as Gigantojaw arrives.

Gigantojaw: I'm back again and ready for breakfast.

The alarm then goes off.

Trevor: Gigantojaw's back.
Leon: Alright, let's settle this.
Sadie: Let me call Aaron.

She grabs out her Morpher to call him, but Amy closes it.

Amy: He should have some time to himself. We'll call him if things get ugly.

They then rush through the door, as Larry walks out too, probably to find Aaron.

Gigantojaw: Time to chow do--OW!!!

He says as he is hit by the Rangers' Beast Blasters.

Sadie: Didn't think that it wouldn't be easy, did you?
Leon: Let's Go!
Gigantojaw: Back again, eh?

The Rangers convert their weapons to Saber Mode and fight him.

Gigantojaw: God, I can't just eat in peace! Zigglers, Go! Attack!

He summons Zigglers and the Rangers fight them. Cut to Aaron sitting on a bench at the lake, being approached by Larry.

Larry: Bonjour, Aaron.
Aaron: Hi. Ya know, I wish I would have never bothered you.
Larry: Why is that?
Aaron: Because now your like this and I've taken away years from you.
Larry: That maybe true, but you also made a good thing happen.
Aaron: What?
Larry: I helped you because now I feel good about humans thanks to you. And I was able to make a new friend.

Flashback of the little girl.

Larry: So to be honest, we've come full circle. You helped me, and I helped you. And besides, I don't care whether I'm old or not. It's more about the journey than the destination, meaning that I should cherish the days I have left. But if you don't go help your friends, none of us will have a life to live.
Aaron: Your right. Thanks.

Aaron then runs to help the other Rangers. The Rangers continue to battle the Zigglers with their Beast Blasters in Sword Mode.

Gigantojaw: Those sabers look appetizing.
Trevor: What?

Gigantojaw joins the fight as he eats their weapons one-by-one.

Leon: He ate our weapons!
Gigantojaw: Now get a whiff of this!

Gigantojaw and the Zigglers fire at the Rangers, causing them to demorph.

Gigantojaw: I wonder what Avatars taste like. Why don't we see.

Gigantojaw jumps into the air, about to eat the four, but luckily, Aaron saves them with his Beast Blaster, sending him flying back.

Gigantojaw: Not again.
Amy: Aaron!
Aaron: Sorry for the wait. Larry gave me his Gorilla Power for a reason, so I'm damn well going to use it.

The others smile and nod. The five then begin to morph.

Gigantojaw: Get me up, nimrods.

This time, he presses the number 6, for the power of the Gorilla.

All Five: It's Morphin Time! Spirit Unleash!

The five then morph into their suits, especially Aaron, who this time, transforms into the Red Gorilla Ranger.

Aaron: Spirit of the Gorilla! Power Ranger...Red!
Sadie: Spirit of the Shark! Power Ranger...Blue!
Leon: Spirit of the Lion! Power Ranger...Yellow!
Trevor: Spirit of the Elephant! Power Ranger...Green!
Amy: Spirit of the Tiger! Power Ranger...White!
Aaron: Spirits, Unite as One! Power Rangers...
All Five: Battle Beasts!
Aaron: Rangers...Stampede!
Gigantojaw: Zigglers..Stampede!

Aaron starts off the fight as he punches every single Ziggler with his fists, one by one, sending them flying. The others go wild.

All Four: UNLEASH THE BEAST!

They say as they attack Gigantojaw.

Sadie: Comin' from below!
Leon and Amy: And coming from the top!
Trevor: And I'll take him on with a PACHYDERM POWER STOMP!!
Gigantojaw: Quit rhym--OW!! Wait, does top even rhyme with stomp. Who cares? Take this!

Gigantojaw fires at them with his laser mohawk, but Aaron comes in, swinging on his Eagle Strike Saber with a vine. He swings towards Gigantojaw and punches him, sending him flying towards a sign, where it bends and flies him back, where Aaron repeatedly punches him. When he lands, Gigantojaw tries to eat him, but Aaron breaks his jaw.

Gigantojaw (distorted): My jaw, you broke my jaw!
Aaron: Don't worry, I'll fix it!

He punches him again, sending him flying, which resets his jaw.

Gigantojaw: Some many punches, I'm getting dizzy!
Aaron: Your gonna be more than that once were done with you.

Leon and Trevor get into a position on the ground where Aaron stands on them, and the girls hold his belt.

Gigantojaw: What's this, Cirque du Soleil?
All Five: Battle Beast...Final Smash!
Bloxor: Naria, you know what to do. Yes, Bloxor.

Naria beams to Earth and inserts a coin into Gigantojaw, making him grow.

Gigantojaw: Looks like the feast has just gotten bigger.
Aaron: Cube Zords--Wait a minute.

Aaron grabs out his Morpher.

Aaron: 6 is shining. Looks like we got a new Zord.
Leon: Awesome! It's a Gorilla.
Sadie: Well, of course.
Amy: So neat!
Larry: Go ahead, amigo. Show that numbnut some gorilla power!
Aaron: Right!

Aaron then boards his new Zord.

Aaron: Gorilla Zord, Go!
Gigantojaw: New Zord, eh? Well, I'm still gonna deck ya!
Aaron: Don't think so! Time to drop some cubes on you!

The Gorilla Zord throws cube at Gigantojaw and then swings on a vine.

Gigantojaw: Laser Hawk!
Aaron: Tarzan ain't got crap on me!

Gigantojaw misses him and the Gorilla swings at him.

Aaron: I bet this is worse than punches! 

After landing...

Aaron: Alright, now. Gorilla Cannon.
Sadie: Nice!
Leon: Awesome!
Gigantojaw: Think your tough, eh? Well, you won't be once your in my stomach!
Aaron: Sorry, I'm not on the menu.

He converts into Cube Mode and goes inside his mouth, breaking his jaw.

Aaron: Guess this Zord and I are king of the world, right now! *Laughs*

The Gorilla Zord picks him up and throws him.

Amy: Get him, Aaron!
Larry: OK, amigos! You two, get in there!

He pushes Trevor and Amy.

Amy: Gotcha.
Trevor: Why are you giving orders? Never mind.

The two board their Zords and combine with the Gorilla, Tiger, and Elephant Zords.

Aaron: Zords, Combine!
All Three: Battle Kong Megazord, Ready!
Gigantojaw: Already, a new Megazord!
All Three: Konga Blaster!
Amy: Great! Now he ate the Konga Blaster!

Without the blaster, they then, again, repeatedly punch him out of his misery.

Aaron: Let's end this!

They proceed with their final attack as the theme song plays.

All Three: Battle Kong, Final Rapid Punch!
Gigantojaw: Well, that didn't taste so good!

As he explodes, the Rangers celebrate in cheer, as Leo, Sara, and Larry do the same on the ground. After the battle, Larry decides to leave.

Leon: So, your leaving, huh?
Larry: Well, this world is a big place. Got to explore somehow.
Aaron: Stay safe our there, man.

He says with a handshake.

Larry: I will. I'll try to look for the missing cube too while I'm at it.

He covers up his face and greets them farewell.

Larry: Adios.
All Five: Bye.
Aaron: Take care.

Larry walks off, ending our episode.

NEXT TIME ON POWER RANGERS BATTLE BEASTS: Both the Alliance and the Zenix Empire have their own plans to destroy the Rangers and EZ Rider. First, Neuron ends up capturing Amy and turns her into a Ziggler! Will Trevor be able to free his friend? Meanwhile, the Vanity Alliance distracts the others by sending another of their own monsters, Crabclaw. Will the three Rangers and EZ be able to stop Crabclaw and help their friends?
_________________________________________________________________________________

Well, that's it for now. It's December, so, go out there and start celebrating Christmas. Until then, Later.

3 comments:

  1. Great wrap-up. I still feel bad for Larry, but I'm hoping for the best for him in his adventures, and that he'll return soon. Also, great follow-up battle with Gigantojaw.

    Dont' feel bad about not getting a Christmas episode out. After all, who says the fanfic timelines have to correspond with the real world's timeline?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, but we will get out a Christmas episode, but not around this time. Probably around the summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cool. Can't wait to read it. I'm hoping to do a Halloween and Christmas chapter myself. With luck they'll both be done in 2018.

      Delete