Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas!!

It's Finally Here! Christmas has arrived! So, to celebrate such occasion, here is a video I made for Christmas. Enjoy!

I OWN NOTHING! Courtesty of Nostalgia Critic, Atop the Fourth Wall, Toku Time, Database Ranger's Power Reviews, Power Rangers, Super Sentai, Kamen Rider, Danny Phantom, Adventure Time, Ben 10, and Regular Show.


OK, now my gift for my man fans, here is some gravure sexiness to keep up the Christmas spirit. Enjoy! (PS, I own none of these pictures!)


And that's not all, here's what I got for Christmas, I got:
  • Go Go Power Rangers Issues #1-4
  • VR Troopers Season 1, Vol. 1 & 2
  • Big Bad Beetleborgs Season 1, Vol. 1 & 2
  • Kong Skull Island
  • Transformers: The Last Knight
  • LEGO Ninjago Ninja Nightcrawler
  • Bull Rider Megazord
and last, but not least...

  • The DX Build Driver!!!! (My Very First Tokusatsu Toy from Japan!)

And before I get to the sit-rep, here is a letter that my sister wrote for me.

       "Dear Josh, Brother, a person who is there when you need him, someone who picks you up when you fall, a person who sticks up for you when no one else will; a brother us always a friend. Your cool and amazing, I really like watching Nostalgia Critic with you and Power Rangers. Your my best friend Godgave me, Love you. Merry Christmas"

And here's the sit-rep:
  • More episodes of Power Rangers Battle Beasts.
  • More Gravure Idols of the Week. February is Gravure Month, where I post nothing but Gravure posts.
  • Lists of Megazord Repaints
  • The announcement of a new fanfiction riding in, if you know what I mean.
  • More episodes of Dynamic Revolution.
  • And in August, we'll be celebrating the 25th Anniversary of Power Rangers, since it's Aug. 28th.
  • ...and much, much, more coming
And here's some new years resolutions:
  • I'm gonna try to catch up with my school work
  • I'm gonna start watching some anime series, starting with the Gundam franchise and after finishing numerous anime, I'm gonna start watching some tokusatsu, starting with the Godzilla movies.
  • I'm gonna continue working on my show, Dynamic Revolution
  • And I hope I have a great year in 2018.
So, to one and all, my mom, my twin sister, and I wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

_________________________________________________________________________________

No comments:

Post a Comment