Sunday, May 7, 2017

Power Rangers Battle Beasts Complete!

Hey guys, as I said before on my first post, I will be talking about stuff about my Power Rangers fanfiction. I just finished my fanfiction, Power Rangers Battle Beasts. Now when I mean finished, I mean I just only wrote episode plots instead of an entire episode. Now before you can check this stuff out, I will have a couple of disclaimers up. First of all, I do not own any of the footage used in the openings. Second, just because I am using EZ Rider, his Imagins, and the Vanity Alliance in this does not mean I am stealing them. I want to give EZ Rider full credit on the creation of these characters. So, without further ado, here is the link to my fanfiction, Power Rangers Battle Beasts.



Now to start off here are the Rangers in my fanfiction:


The first of my Rangers is Aaron Banks, played by Leo Howard, who you might recognize from Kickin´ It, Arcanum, and Freakish. Why I decided to add him because Leo is a martial artist and seems perfect to have as a Red Ranger.


Second is Sara, played by Sofia Carson, who you might recognize from Descendants, If the Shoe Fits, and Adventures in Babysitting (the remake). Why I decided to include her in being the Blue Ranger is because she is alluring and that she does stand up for woman equality and I dig that.


Playing the character of Leo is, yours truly, Joshua St. John. I did say in my first post saying that I would include other people who weren´t celebrities. Why I decided to include myself as the Yellow Ranger is mostly because I like to slack off most of the time and have a comedic personality. And I know what you saying ¨Oh no, not another kid Ranger like Justin¨. Well, actually I´m 14 years old and have a height of 5 feet and 7 ¹/² inches, so I guess it counts, because compared to the other cast members, all of them are 5 feet like me.


Playing the Trevor, Green Ranger is my best friend, Noah Raymond. Sadly, he´s not that much of a Power Rangers fan, but I decided to include him anyways for being my friend. Why I am giving him the role of Green Ranger is because he is strong and smart.


In the role of Amy, the White Ranger is Kira Kosarin, who is best known for her roles in The Thundermans and One Crazy Cruise. Why I chose her because she is good at gymnastics and has a fun, lovable personality that I think can qualify for the role of Amy.


Playing the sixth ranger of the series, Kyle aka the Predaranger, is Kevin Quinn, known for shows and movies like Bunk´d and Adventures in Babysitting (the remake). His character, Kyle, is a bit brooding, but Kevin´s role in Bunk´d as Xander is completely the opposite, sadly. But this is just a fanfiction, it´s not like it is gonna come to life and become the next season in Power Rangers. (I hope I didn´t jinx it).


Playing the mentor of this show is EZ Peterson, also known as EZ Rider. Why I wanted to include him in is because his show, Toku Time, is one of the best reviewing shows of all time and it is my personal favorite. EZ sure had a lot of good moments on Toku Time and I will never forget them.


So that is it for this time. Sorry, I just wanted to talk about the Rangers and EZ, that´s it. But, you can find more if you click on the link above. If you want to watch EZ´s show, Toku Time, and see what I´m talking about, click on this link: tokuti.me. So, I hope you have a good reading this post and be sure to look forward for Episode 1 of Power Rangers Battle Beasts. Later

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. In Power Rangers Beast Morphers (my ver) My Character Tyler Beast Morphers Red is Potrayed by Leo Howard Peter the blue Ranger is Potrayed by Peter Suarsdo and Lina the Yellow Ranger is Potrayed by Lisa Oritz The Other Two are Jake and Leo Played by Jeremy Shada and Tyrel Jackson Williams

    ReplyDelete