Friday, February 16, 2018

Gravure Idol of the Week Special: Kira Kosarin

Disclaimer: I do not own the pictures and videos you are about to see.

Hey guys. Hope you liked my Top 25 Gravure Idols list. Gravure Month continues as we go into another special entry, which is Kira Kosarin. You may know her in the world as Phoebe Thunderman on the Nickelodeon sitcom, The Thundermans, but to those who have read my blog, you may also know that she plays Amy, the White Tiger Ranger in my fanfic, Power Rangers Battle Beasts, and don't worry, new episodes are coming.


Hope you like and enjoy!
_________________________________________________________________________________



Here's a video (just pay attention to her boobs):


_________________________________________________________________________________

That's it for now. Be sure to tune and keep sending me some requests as Gravure Month, continues. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment