Tuesday, October 31, 2017

Happy Halloween!!!

Hey guys, and Happy Halloween!! To celebrate this holiday, I made a crappy video to a celebrate such an occasion. Enjoy!!



DISCLAIMER: Power Rangers is property of Saban Brands, Kamen Rider & Super Sentai is property of Toei, Godzilla is property of Toho, Ben 10 is property of Cartoon Network, Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles is property of Nickelodeon, Garo is property of Keita Amemiya, It is property of Stephen King, Family Guy is property of Seth MacFarlane, Ultraman is property of Tsuburaya, Nostalgia Critic, and Atop the Fourth Wall is property of Channel Awesome, Toku Time is property is EZ Peterson, and Database Ranger's Power Reviews is property of DR Productions.

So, what did you think? Reply in the comments below. But I'm not going to end it there. Here are some gravure pics of certain gravure idols:


Yuriko Shiratori (Hana from Kamen Rider Den-O) as a nurse.
"Hello, nurse!"


Jun Amaki as a nurse
"Good thing I have another!"


Anna Konno as a catwoman maid
"Good thing this one is the one from the 2004 movie, am I right?"

 

Miki Yanagi (Sela aka Zyuoh Shark from Zyuohger) as a witch
"Oh, this is the kind of witch I would want to cast a spell on me!"


Rina Akiyama (Mana from Kamen Rider Agito and Naomi from Kamen Rider Den-O) as a cop
"I would wanna be arrested by her!"


Jessica Nigri as a Griffindor student
"I indeed believe in magic!"


Jessica Nigri as Marcelene from Adventure Time
"Good choice, an underrated character from an underrated show"

Image result for alexa bliss halloween costume

Alexa Bliss as Freddy Kreuger
"Oh this is the kind of woman I want haunting my dreams."

Okay, now time for a sit-rep of what's to come. I can't give exact dates, but that doesn't mean I won't post them.

Sit-rep:
  • A Gravure Idol of the Week
  • Power Rangers Battle Beasts Season 1, Episode 6
  • Episode 1 of Dynamic Revolution
  • List of Secondary Riders
  • List of Ultraman Collectible Devices
So, that's it for now. Be sure to tune in next time for another Gravure Idol of the Week. Who is it? Find out next time. Until then, Later and have a HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!

No comments:

Post a Comment