Friday, August 25, 2017

Preparing for Power Rangers Battle Beasts!

Hey guys. In about four days, I am going to post the series premiere of Power Rangers Battle Beasts, Episode 1: Instinct of A Warrior. To get you guys hyped for this new fanfiction, I am going to post this new promo I just made using WeVideo.

Promo for Power Rangers Battle Beastshttps://www.wevideo.com/view/963551279

So, what do you think? I know that most of you are probably thinking that I ripped off SentaiFive's Power Rangers Hexagon videos, but I was just inspired by his videos, so I decided to do it in the same style. Also, I have a poster that is viewable. And yes, I know that the theme song is the one from Yu-Gi-Oh! GX. Sorry, it was all I can bargain with.


Summary: 

  "When the Zenix Empire arises, a martial artist will team up with four Avatars, beings from the now destroyed dimension known as Animalia, to become the newest team of Rangers, the Power Rangers Battle Beasts."

To know more, click on to this link here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B6m0CUIY-BUDS1d0WGYyM08zVk0

I'll respond in 4 days by posting the first episode of Power Rangers Battle Beasts! Until next time, Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment