Friday, March 24, 2017

Birth of New Blog

Hey, everybody. This is just a new blog I just made, so I hope you guys like it. You are probably wondering what this blog is about. Well, if you look at the address, you can tell that this is a blog about Power Rangers and other related stuff. I will also talk about tokusatsu, in general, like Kamen Rider, Super Sentai, Ultraman, etc. Sometimes I will take breaks from talking about this kind of stuff and talk about other stuff like Toonami, Ben 10, Dragon Ball, Bakugan, etc. I will also post gravure pictures because I want to. Also, I have created some Power Rangers fanfictions of my own. One I would like share with you all. It is called Power Rangers Battle Beasts and it will star certain people I have selected. Some will be Nickelodeon or Disney Channel stars, but some will be my relatives or friends. It will be divided into three seasons with 50 episodes each. I'm only going to release them when I am finished with a season, so you guys can have a lot of fun reading it.
Related image

I also do want to mention I am starring EZ Rider, host of Toku Time, in my fanfiction because I really like his reviews and I just wanted to star him in this because I wanted to thank him for the memories he gave me. If you want to see his reviews, click this link: tokuti.me

So that is all I wanted to say. Hope you enjoy my blog and here is to the future. Later.

No comments:

Post a Comment